Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ada's One Piece Adventure(Continuing)

Masaru, the man behind Ada's kidnapping, sat in his rather large throne a smug grin plastered on his lips. Ada stood before him a frown placed upon her own lips her arms crossed over her chest.

"So, please tell me why you've been stalking me. And while you're at it tell me what's going on."

"Demanding, aren't we? Well, to answer your questions... Your ancestors have made sure that our organization would never complete our mission."

"And your mission is?"

"World domination."

"Should have guessed."

"We must eliminate all of your family. Which includes you."

"No way in hell am I letting you kill my family."

"I've already started."

"What?"

"Remember when your mother told you what happened to your father?"

"... He was killed in a car accident."

"That was a lie. She told you a lie, I sent out a member to kill him off."

Ada stared wide eyed at the man before her. "W-What?"

"Yea. I did. And while I'm at it, I have a surprise for you. Unfortunetly, I cannot show you at the moment. In the mean time. I've decided to let you live for a few more weeks."

"Oh, that's nice of you. Are you going to shove me into the dungeons?"

"No, I figured you'd like to hang around an abondoned island."

"I'll figure a way off the island."

"I'm sure you will. But, I have nothing to worry. I'll send Kai after you."

"Lovely."

Masaru snapped his fingers. "Take her away!"

Two of Masaru's men pulled Ada by the arms, and led her out the door.


-------------------



Luffy sat upon the deck his fist held his chin up. Nami stood off to the side glancing to Luffy in sympathy. She felt sorry for him. He has been taking Ada's kidnapping rather badly. All he had been doing was thinking of a way to find Ada, and save her. Also, he has been training hard, so he won't lose to that Kai guy or this Masaru guy.

"Luffy?"

"I'll get her back. I won't lose next time."


--------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment